Friday, April 19, 2019

With Regard to Supplement Stores


First and foremost, I'd like to thank both Rob Nieters and Travis Schnell for all their support of NPC Strong Kentucky, it's been great having them on the team. It's also been great having a partnership with Blueprint, now Louisville Supplement Store. This relationship will continue for another six weeks through their advertisement on our various pages and platforms. However, upon the end of the ad bloc, NPC Strong Kentucky will be completely unobstructed from working with any shop and any athlete it so chooses. That being said, we will more than likely not have another official shop sponsor, opting instead for our meal sponsor, gyms, and other businesses in the fitness industry.

I feel very strongly about my decision to interview all of the athletes I have. I will continue to do my best to help NPC and IFBB Pro League competitors in KY, to realize their fullest potential. Unfortunately there may be some folks, perhaps with a little clout, who stand in the way of unity, but rest assured, 2019 will not be another 2018.

With regards to any feuds, whether past, present, or future, in Louisville, the position of this page, is one of absolute neutrality. Our #1 goal to GROW the NPC in KENTUCKY.

Once again, I'd like to thank Rob and Travis for their friendship - they're great people and do a lot of good. I'd also like to thank everyone in the NPC community in The Bourbon State. 



No comments:

Post a Comment